Sunday, July 17, 2016

Copy Video of Windsor Ontario Utility Admin Admitting Fluoride Chemicals Forced Into Their City Water From Factory Waste&Shortly After Removed!


I have a copy of this video also.  If people are violent then they should get a prescription and not have everyone get a one size fits all drug with no set dose!  It's absolutely ridiculous!!  A plus for drug companies if that garbage is removed is that they would make billions from people that actually need something, if they are repeat criminals then they should be on something imho, that hopefully has no side effects or very little mild ones.  I have an old article I wrote "Toxic Gravy" from back in 2011 on my original TOPS blog that I will repost soon and revise this blog with the connecting link or you can search the entire copy of my blog on here.  I have been trying and trying to upload the copy to Google but it's so big and it can't handle it!  As if I have more time to waste on such insignificant tasks that should be automated, but of course, it's not.  #savagesociety

Here is the article I wrote in 2011 that everyone that lives in a city that has forced water fluoridation should definitely read: TOXIC GRAVY

No comments:

Post a Comment