Wednesday, August 24, 2016

God Is Magic & We Are A Part Of That ~ Also Copy Of Why Mr. Robot Is Wrong About God & I Can Prove It To You

Recently the song MAGIC by Olivia Newton John Popped in my head and I had to hear it and look over the lyrics.  I felt it was significant and the start to searching another trail of knowledge placed in front of me by God.

So I looked and I was amazed!!!  I was surprised I picked it up even though I felt sad because I was badly treated by Twitter after they locked me out of my account 4x for no reason, they fasely accused me of being automated each time with no update?!  I am a visible Mr. Donald J. Trump supporter and conservative so I told them I felt I was being descriminated against.  Regardless it didn't hinder my flow and it thankfully didn't interfere with my gifts either! I just kept channeling via other social media and even resorted some times to old fashioned pen and paper! lol


So let's take a look at the lyrics thanks to Google Play, shall we?


Lyrics
Come take my hand
You should know me
I've always been in your mind
You know that I'll be kind
I'll be guiding you
Building your dream
Has to start now
There's no other road to take
You won't make a mistake
I'll be guiding you
You have to believe we are magic
Nothing can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magic
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
From where I stand
You are home free
The planets align so rare
There's promise in the air
And I'm guiding you
Through every turn I'll be near you
I'll come anytime you call
I'll catch you when you fall
I'll be guiding you
You have to believe we are magic
Nothing can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magic
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
You have to believe we are magic
Nothing can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magic
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you
So remember how I figured out that I was here to guide humanity to greatness via the #HarmoniousOrder based on the #LawsOfTheNaturalOrder #ToolsOfTheUniverse #FutureTestimate #FutureWorldOrder well it has been confirmed 110% accurate by this in my eyes.  The path I want you all to take is the only path according to God or then instead the majority will face the #dark, it felt it and it's a very horrible place to be.




The universe is quite simple, really.  It's also actually pretty simple to connect to, for myself, anyways.  Even though I had strong gifts they were not consistent and reliable.  Now I can just plug in or even stay connected and know so that I can lead with the #Light of God's knowledge for it is actually him that is truly leading us all.  I am a mere tool and servant that has given myself to him in order to help humanity.

Okay so Sir Isaac Newton then popped in my head and I recalled reading in The Book of Wizards that he was an actual WIZARD and said to be one of the best scientists of all time because he practiced natural science!  Does the God particle sound familiar, his energy is literally in all of us so be grateful!


So the God particle is made up of 3 particles from what I understand.  That's all they can figure out... faith is needed per Newton!  How could anyone ever doubt it???  Some atheist renamed the God Particle but it doesn't make it any less Godly!  Just because some choose to live Godless without his energy you will be nothing and dark.   


God gave us freewill to choose him and eternal life through his son Jesus Christ!!!  If you don't then the #dark is waiting for you based on my research.  Again I am no expert I am just writing what I have picked up and figured out as a prophet thanks to my natural psychic gift and logical left brain as a Libra thanks to God!  I could never  not do this to be a fortune teller or work in accounting like I did before.  I must do this!!!!  My life would have no purpose, substance and meaning if I didn't.  I couldn't truly live if I didn't.

So I am feeling a bit better.  The deep sorrow I felt for the #Godless that will be consumed by the dark for an eternity without God was so painful for me!  Right now they do have God in them and they are going on about some loser with no real power as their master who totally deceives them.  Oh and their puppets and pawns like the politicians and islamist extremists will join them too.  All because satan wants his disgusting filthy hell on earth and those people are trying to make it possible?!!!  SHAME!!!  

Like I have tweeted before God has his army here now and always.  He is the one that will ultimately decide if the world is coming to an end or not and if the balance of dark out weighs the #Light continues we shall all face his judgement.  So far 3 are facing his judgement now and hopefully that will suffice.

I have his light all around me and in me and it truly does feel amazing!!!  I want us all to experience the Golden Era together.  

Please also see one of my recent posts via SteemIt:

 Why Mr. Robot Is Wrong About God & I Can Prove It To You

There is only one God though he goes by many names and he is all powerful and mighty. He is all around you and you can see him everywhere. He even makes his presence known but you take it for granted.



He is alive in your and me and his energy never dies but it does fade by our own hands. The watchers have fallen but they still have a job to do and as long as there are those to purge they get to stick around.

Though Mr. Robot is kinda right about some organized religions since not one is perfect since man is flawed and has not able to get it perfect we as individuals must weed out the bullshit ourselves. That's why I wrote about the Harmonious Order and how it can be used as an upgrade to any religion or none at all. Think of the Mosaic Law only to PI & Fibonacci. Ya.  It's really something special in my eyes.

"God lives in the hearts of man willing to lay down their lives for complete strangers"Deliver Us From Evil 2015



It's really not that complicated about God,and you don't have to be a part of organized religion, you can do your own thing like me and follow what you want, I follow Christianity, Christ Occult/Christ Consciousness via the Universal (God) Mind, and try and make the world a better place, but if you still don't believe in anything at all, at least have integrity and decency which includes morals and ethics!  I would even go as far as learn God's laws and follow Jesus' ways because there is no harm and no crime in being a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment