Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Revelation For The Damned In Hopes That It May Help Change Their Ways & Save Them #nwo


Will you be able to spend your money in hell, dark 1% #nwo elites?  Your puppets too?  I can assure you that you CANNOT take it with you!  You won't be able to escape the natural order.  You may delay it, but in the end you will face your judgement.  It's never too late.  You can start making it right in this world by changing your ways and doing good NOW and making up for your sins as much as you can!  I call this a #GodHack.  You know like those tips and tricks they call #LifeHacks.  Why not!  I am God's Prophet and he did send me here for all especially for the lost like yourselves. 

(You reap what you *sow) 



 Recently  I asked for Mercy and I am expecting to see some for the 99%.  Some really good and positive changes that will ease the burden off their backs immediately.  The stabilization of the Middle East and Africa is in my top ten.  Bringing down food and utility prices.  Stopping the spread of dangerous people all over the world.  The use of communication and not war, however, I do think that the leader in North Korea is very dangerous and needs to step down and get some help or be forced out.  I am going to trust the world leaders and our global military on this.  I am praying that they will do the right thing.  
I believe that I have done everything I was sent here to do.  I want to return to my life and only channel part time or less.  I cannot guide forever but I will keep my eyes open and if I see something I will say something.  I certainly will keep posting my revelations and knowledge for the Harmonious Order of the Circle Society for the Future Testament that should be written.   I deeply care for humanity and our world and I hope one day, if not in this lifetime, maybe in my next, that I will see how man reached the stars, and spread throughout the universe, bettering it and lighting it up.  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment