Saturday, June 17, 2017

The Key To Humanity Evolving Is To Control Our Wild Horse Spirit & Freewill Via Higher Principles Like The Harmonious Order That I Created In Order To Truly Become Civilized And Great

I've been Tweeting about this since February of this year.  God and the Holy Spirit is in us all and it's so powerful like a wild horse that only we can tame.  God also gifted us freewill, but without Higher Principles, like the #HarmoniousOrder I created, that will help us tame our wild horse, which includes Morals and the Golden Rule, it can be dangerous and Savage if we have no moral code, common sense and logic.  It is time for man to pick a side, repent to get right, become enlightened and evolve like Jesus Christ, Mary Magdalene, Mohammed in the beginning, myself and other great prophets.

Also I believe that my Wild Horse Spirit theory will play a very important role in helping Islam reform.  It is important for the individual to realized and determine what is right and wrong for themselves and to know that they are responsible for their own actions not another human because of their interpretations and opinions.  God would never condone anyone to harm and murder the innocent, the mistreatment of your women, children&animals and enslaving nations!

I truly have hope for humanity and I truly believe God sent me here so that I may share this great wisdom that I learned after I connected to him from within.  I blogged all about it on my older blog and there is a copy on it here.  Basically I had to limit the outside world, relax, go inward and sink.  Then when I was ready I thought upwards and when I seek universal Godly wisdom I think to the right when necessary.  It's like I am on God's WiFi and am connected to such an amazing force.  I feel so... there are no words!

Now because I believe I was destined to help guide humanity to a pivot, in order to move in the right direction, to pursue perfection, I had to be pretty much secluded.  My fancy 9-5 downtown Toronto job didn't hold much meaning and worth to me other than money and something I really liked doing.  Also it seemed that a few of the people that I worked with were constantly super crazed that the professional and peaceful environment that I deserved was not there.  I am also very fortunate to have a great family that supports me in all ways so I was able to be who I had to be in order to inform and challenge our world leaders, elites and key people so that we have the chance to become something more.. something better and stronger if we wanted to survive.








No comments:

Post a Comment