Sunday, August 6, 2017

Humanity Is To Learn To Master Universe To Become One With The Universe And Not To Take It Over By Destroying It! When Do The Globalists Know To Stop!

Sometime I think that the elites are putting us in great danger in order to force us to gain incredible knowledge so we can pivot.  Chaos is not total destruction so perhaps I have not given them full credit.  They seem to be setting this all up to coincide with The Bible and the moon,s especially the Shemitah Jubilee.  The thing is to know when to stop when do you not cross that line?  Seems to me that it about time now.  We really don't need to go further into this madness, do we?  Look what I have picked up already.  We could easily obtain peace & harmony now if the elites want via my writings.  We don't need any more death and destruction games please.  Ever hear that expression.. "Work Smarter. Not Harder."?!  I honestly think with what I have deciphered we are more than well equipped to ensure for a bright and beautiful future!


We must learn to master the universe like a surfer.  About 2 weeks ago I strongly picked up surfing and then I recalled my Universe, Self, Group Symbiosis blog the other day and it made sense to me why I was picking that up.  We must learn to connect within ourselves, to each other and to the universe and learn to become one with it.  The dark elites want to take it over but it's like we will naturally once we are enlightened enough.
 The dark elites are being tricked by satan, however.  There is no power and no kingdom for them.  You see, the devil loves the game.  He loves to play humans and defeat them because he hates humanity because he wanted to be God but no one can be by conquering him.  You must conquer yourselves and become enlightened to be great.




Now some elites want something more dark and sinister to profit on like that book Ready Player One that is on my list to read.  Make the world so bad that people will pay to go to your world and then you can pretty much program them &/or harvest their energy.  No thanks!
If you watch that video notice Casey made reference to surfing too.  It was a light hearted joke but still it was a connection to me and confirmation of the two paths.  Even before that I sensed we are again at a crossroads.  To heave or to hell.  This time it's the elites who must decide. If they choose hell it will be brutal for all and we will have to repeat this all over again.  It would be incredible if these elites today do unlike the ones before and actually bet on humanity!  They need to remember that they are on either one of two teams.  #TeamHumanity or #HellOnEarth for satan.  I pray they pick wisely!








No comments:

Post a Comment