Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Lion's Gateway & The Goddess Technique




frenchgirl214Hey there! 
Did you know that today... (And every year on August 8th) there is a cosmic alignment called “the Lions Gateway”? The Lions Gateway is a harmonious alignment between the Earth, the Sun, and the Star Sirius. 
These energies are represented by the Figure-8 ... Which points to the possibility of infinite expansion, union with the realms of spirit, integration of higher levels of light, aligning with abundance... And the profound power of balancing polarity. 
This year, these energies are amplified even further due to the Eclipse Gateway of Light energies I keep talking ab"  via https://www.instagram.com/p/BXjF2Abl2_5/


Okay so no wonder I have had so much energy lately and even more ability to pick up the unseen and unknown more clear.  I don't believe in memorization at all.  If you know anything about me then you may know that I like to naturally flow.  I will open up, put myself out there, I picture a jelly fish with it's legs reaching upwards to pick up, seek & learn things as I go.  I always stay connected, however.  It's exhausting but these are some pretty intense times so I have to be focused always even when I am relaxing.  Sort of like cans on a string.  I don't force it.  Just feel it and be it.  I have that mantra: I have nothing to prove and nothing to gain.  Making money and being famous are not even in the top millionth of this.  I decided that I had to volunteer my gifts&time, write it all down and everything had to be put out right away if we had any chance in beating satan.  I'm no saint by the way.  I am doing this not only to help you but because I want a better life too.  I'm no saint but I do understand that it's better to help people because it not only lifts them up but it lifts you up too AND it also won't come back to bite you in the ass either.  You can't crap where you eat!  I won't have it.  Plus I am a civilized savage so I know exactly when to flip things back with Truth & Facts to blast that dark bs to counter the demonic spin!  It's what I coined The Goddess Technique.  Saul Alinksky may have thought of flipping things on good people but I was the first to say flip it back on bad people to make things right and balanced again.  Goddess Wisdom is not a joke!  It's real!!  Thank God for sending her in these demonic times.


No comments:

Post a Comment